ASSEMBLY & DELIVERY
FREE ASSEMBLY, DELIVERY & SETUP
All deliveries within 20 miles of our showroom include free assembly, delivery, and in-home setup–an impressive perk you can’t get from “big-box” furniture stores. Because our assembly and delivery services are something we pride ourselves in, we hire only qualified personnel to take care of you and your furniture. You can sit back and enjoy your new purchase without the hassle of difficult instructions and missing pieces. If you live outside the 20-mile radius, give us a call or a visit for delivery options.
If for any reason you prefer to assemble the furniture yourself, you must sign a waiver at the time of delivery or pick up.
After placing an order, one of associates will get in touch with you within 24 hours to make delivery arrangements. Most orders are available for delivery (or pick up) within a week.
Most of the items you find online are available for delivery or pick up within one week. Occasionally, some items must be special ordered, are out of stock, or delayed. If the demand for a particular item is higher than anticipated, delivery may be delayed between four to eight weeks. If this is the case, a representative will inform you right away.
DELIVERY Q & A
Things to consider before delivery:
- Please make sure an adult (18 or older) is home during the delivery window.
- The delivery window varies with location and order size. It is usually one to three hours, but can sometimes be longer.
- Let us know of any special arrangements needed to gain access to your residence.
- Before delivery, please make sure the walkway and area where you would like the item placed are clear. The delivery team cannot move existing furniture to make room for the new item.
- Keep the room clear of any obstructions to ensure the safety of your belongings and the safety of our delivery team.
You will receive a courtesy call from our delivery associates 15 to 20 minutes before your scheduled time of delivery.
You will receive a courtesy call from our delivery associates 15 to 20 minutes before your delivery appointment.
Depending on the complexity of the delivery, our team will be at your residence from one to three hours. There is nothing you need to worry about! All we ask is that you please remain present for the duration of the delivery and setup.
To ensure your safety and the safety of your loved ones (especially the little ones), please maintain a safe distance from our delivery associates. Big pieces of furniture have to be maneuvered and our delivery associates need space to work!
Yes! Customers can pick up their order at 975 Long Beach Blvd. Long Beach, CA 90813.
Upon order confirmation, we will notify you if your items require assembly and provide you with order pick-up details. You can either accept or decline furniture assembly.
If you opt out of assembly by Caravana Furniture professionals, you assume all responsibility. Caravana Furniture and its affiliates are not liable for furniture damage that results from poor assembly. In addition, the warranty will decrease from one year to three months if Caravana Furniture determines the defect is a result of poor assembly.
Please bring your own blankets and tie-down traps! After loading, Caravana Furniture is not responsible for any damage to your furniture. It is your responsibility to ensure merchandise is protected during transit.
- Before our delivery associates leave your home, it’s important that you inspect your new furniture.
- If there are any visible defects, you have only 48 hours to make a claim.
- We randomly ask our clients for permission to photograph their new furniture to showcase it on our website and our social media. If you accept, fill out the waver and we’re all set!
- Lastly, relax and enjoy your new furniture!
Absolutely! You can reschedule your delivery by calling (562) 432-0562. Please do so at least 24 hours in advance to allow other clients to take your time slot. Missed appointments will result in a $40 fee.
Monday – Saturday 10:00pm to 7:00pm
Monday – Saturday: 10:00pm to 7:00pm
Sunday: 1:00pm – 4:00pm
Please bring your own blankets and tie-down traps!
After loading, Caravana Furniture is not responsible for any damage to your furniture. It is your responsibility to ensure merchandise is protected during transit.
At the moment we do not ship merchandise.