These Terms do not alter the terms or conditions of any other agreement you may have with us. If you are using the website on behalf of any entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to accept these Terms on such entity’s behalf and that such entity agrees to be responsible to us if you or such entity violates these Terms.
We reserve the right to change or revise these Terms at any time and in our sole discretion. If we make changes to these Terms, we will provide notice of such changes, such as by sending an email notification, providing notice through the website or updating the “Last Updated” date at the beginning of these Terms. By continuing to access or use the website or purchase products or services from us following the posting of any changes to these Terms, you confirm your acceptance of the revised Terms. We encourage you to review these Terms frequently to ensure that you understand the terms and conditions that apply when you access and use the websites and purchase products or services from us.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The website is not targeted toward or intended for use by anyone under the age of 18. By using the website, you represent and warrant that you (a) are 18 years of age or older; (b) have full power and authority to enter into these Terms and that doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party.
- Terms of Sale
These Terms govern the purchase and sale of products and services from and by Caravana Furniture through the website.
4.1 Pricing and Availability
All prices are shown in U.S. dollars, and taxes, shipping and handling charges are additional. All products and services are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to impose quantity limits on any order, cancel all or any part of an order, and discontinue products and services without notice, even if you have already placed your order. All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
4.2 Payment and Billing Information
By providing a credit card or other payment method that we accept, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to use the designated payment method and that you authorize us (or our third-party payment processor) to charge your payment method for the total amount of your purchase (including any taxes and other charges). If the payment method cannot be verified, is invalid or is otherwise not acceptable, we will notify you and your order may be suspended or cancelled if you do not resolve the issue promptly. In the event that you want to change or update payment information emails us at email@example.com or call (562) 432-0562. You acknowledge that the amount billed may vary due to promotional offers, changes to your order or changes in taxes or other charges, and you authorize us (or our third-party payment processor) to charge your payment method for the corresponding amount.
We attempt to be as accurate as possible and to eliminate errors; however, this site may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. In the event of an error, in an order confirmation or in processing an order or delivering a product or service, we reserve the right to correct such error and revise your order accordingly (including charging the correct price) or to cancel the order and refund any amount charged.
4.4 Shipping and Handling
We do not currently ship products.
4.5 White-Glove Service
White-glove deliveries are made Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday delivery is not available.
As part of our white-glove service, we will bring the product(s) into your home, perform light assembly (e.g., attaching the legs to a table and inserting hardware) and dispose of the packaging materials. We cannot move existing furniture or make any modifications to your home. Please measure your space (doorways, elevators, stairways, etc.) before buying products from us to ensure that they will fit into your home. If a product does not fit, it will be sent back to us and and a restocking fee will be deducted from the amount of your refund.
Please contact us at (562) 432-0562 if there could be any delivery challenges at your home, such as multiple flights of stairs or a narrow or long driveway. Note that additional charges may apply in such instances.
4.6 Damaged or Missing Products
Upon receipt of your order, please inspect your item(s) If you receive a damaged product, Caravana Furniture will replace the product at no cost to you. Simply call us immediately at (562) 432-0562 to let us know what happened.
4.10 Returns and Refunds
Once merchandise has been delivered it may not be returned for a refund. Should an exception be made and we permit the return of any merchandise due to no fault of Caravana Furniture, there will be a restocking fee of 30% and any remaining balance will be issued as in-store credit only.
- License to Access and Use Our Services and Materials
Unless otherwise indicated in writing by us, all content and other materials contained therein, including, but not limited to, logos, designs, text, graphics, photos, videos, information, data, software, sound files, User Content (as defined in Section 11), other files and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, “Materials”), are the proprietary property of Caravana Furniture or our licensors and are protected by U.S. and international copyright and trademark laws. The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of a copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by federal law enforcement agencies and is punishable by up to five years in prison and a fine of $250,000.
You are hereby granted a limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable, nonsublicensable license to access and use the websites and Materials. However, such license is subject to these Terms and does not include any right to (a) sell, resell or commercially use the websites or Materials unless you have our prior written approval; (b) distribute, reproduce, publicly perform or publicly display any Materials, except as expressly permitted by Caravana Furniture; (c) modify or otherwise make any derivative uses of the websites or Materials, or any portion thereof; (d) use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods; (e) download (other than the page caching) any portion of the websites or Materials; (f) use the websites or Materials other than for their intended purposes; (g) decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce the technology underlying the websites to a human-perceivable form; (h) copy, frameset, enclose or otherwise distribute any part of the websites; or (i) display any Materials in connection with any obscene, explicit, indecent or infringing materials or information. Any use of the websites or Materials other than as specifically authorized herein, without our prior written permission, is strictly prohibited and will terminate the license granted herein. Unless explicitly stated by us, nothing in these Terms shall be construed as conferring any right or license to any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights of Caravana Furniture or any third party, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. This license is revocable at any time.
“Caravana Furniture”, the Caravana Furniture Lane logo and any other Caravana Furniture product or service names, logos or slogans that may appear on the websites or products are trademarks of Caravana Furniture and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission. You may not use any metatags or other “hidden text” utilizing “Caravana Furniture” or any other name, trademark or product or service name of Caravana Furniture without our prior written permission. In addition, the look and feel of the websites and products, including, without limitation, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts, constitute the website mark, trademark or trade dress of Caravana Furniture and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product and service names and company names or logos mentioned on the websites or products are the property of their respective owners and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the permission of the applicable trademark holder. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information by name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by Caravana Furniture.
- User Conduct
You agree that you will not violate any law, contract, intellectual property or other third-party right or commit a tort, and that you are solely responsible for your conduct, while accessing or using the websites or any third-party platforms where we have an official presence (such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube). You agree that you will abide by these Terms and will not:
- Transmit any information, data, text, images, files, links or software through the website, except as authorized by us;
- Use or attempt to use another member’s account without authorization from such member and Caravana Furniture;
- Use the website in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect or inhibit other users from fully enjoying the website or that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of the website in any manner;
- Introduce to the website any viruses, worms, Trojan horses and/or harmful codes;
- Obtain unauthorized access to any computer system, including, without limitation, access to any API that may be provided by Caravana Furniture in a manner not authorized by us;
- Attempt to circumvent any content-filtering techniques we employ or attempt to access any feature or area of the website you are not authorized to access;
- Transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of solicitation;
- Impersonate any other person, including, but not limited to, an employee of Caravana Furniture;
- Invade the privacy or violate any personal or proprietary rights, including intellectual property rights, of any person or entity;
- Conduct fraudulent activities;
- Develop any third-party applications that interact with User Content or the website without our prior written consent;
- Collect or harvest information regarding other users of the website for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, for sending such users unsolicited commercial email;
- Abuse special discounts, awards or incentives offered by Caravana Furniture (unless otherwise specified, only one offer is valid per person, with a maximum of two per household);
- Use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper, script, browser extension, offline reader or other automated means or interface not authorized by us to extract data or otherwise interfere with or modify the rendering of pages or functionality;
- Bypass or ignore instructions contained in the robots.txt file that controls all automated access; or
- Use the site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, or engage in, encourage or promote any activity that violates these Terms.
- User Content
Caravana Furniture may include interactive features and areas that allow users to create, post, share or store content, including, but not limited to, text, photos, videos, graphics, code, items or other materials (collectively, “User Content”). In the event that you decide to share your User Content with others through Caravana Furniture pages or third-party platforms, you understand that this User Content will be viewable by others in accordance with the privacy settings you establish. You agree that you are solely responsible for your User Content and for your use of any interactive features and areas of CaravanaFurniture.com.
By using the interactive features or any third-party platforms on which we have an official presence, you further agree not to create, post, share or store any of the following:
- User Content that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
- User Content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or otherwise create liability or violate any law;
- User Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party;
- User Content that contains or depicts any statements, remarks or claims that do not reflect your honest views and experiences;
- User Content that impersonates, or misrepresents your affiliation with, any person or entity;
- User Content that references or depicts Caravana Furniture or our products or services but fails to disclose a material connection to us, if you have one (for example, if you are an Caravana Furniture employee or paid blogger);
- User Content that contains any unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising or solicitations;
- User Content that contains any private or personal information of a third party without such third party’s consent;
- User Content that contains any viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files or content; or
- User Content that, in our sole judgment, may expose us or others to any harm or liability of any type.
Although we have no obligation to screen, edit or monitor User Content, we reserve the right, and have absolute discretion, to remove, screen or edit User Content posted or stored on the website at any time and for any reason, and you are solely responsible for creating backup copies of and replacing any User Content you post or store on the web site at your sole cost and expense.
We do not claim any ownership interest in your User Content. However, by uploading, posting or submitting User Content to our pages or feeds on third-party platforms, you hereby grant Caravana Furniture a nonexclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sublicensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and publicly display your User Content, in whole or in part, and your name, likeness, voice and persona in any manner or media and for any purpose whatsoever at our sole discretion, including, without limitation, for publicity, promotional, advertising, trade, business, illustration, artistic and other commercial and noncommercial purposes.
By uploading, posting or submitting User Content to Caravana Furniture through our pages or feeds on third-party platforms, you represent and warrant that (a) such User Content is nonconfidential; (b) you own and control all of the rights to the User Content or you otherwise have all necessary rights to post such User Content; (c) you authorize Caravana Furniture to use such User Content for the purposes described in these Terms; (d) the User Content is accurate and not misleading or harmful in any manner; and (e) the User Content, and your use and posting thereof, does not and will not violate these Terms or any law, rule, regulation or third-party right.
THIS WEBSITE CONTENT IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” AND “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE, THE INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. WE DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENTS.
We reserve the right to change any and all Materials and to modify, suspend or stop providing access to pages on the website at any time, without notice. You acknowledge that temporary interruptions in the availability of the website may occur from time to time as normal events.
Unless otherwise specified herein, these Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Caravana Furniture with respect to CaravanaFurniture.com and any products and services you purchase from us and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals (whether oral, written, or electronic) between you and Caravana Furniture with respect to the same. Caravana Furniture’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The section headings contained in these Terms are included for convenience only and shall not limit or otherwise affect the terms contained herein. These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted under these Terms, may not be transferred or assigned by you without the prior written consent of Caravana Furniture. Except as otherwise provided herein, these Terms are intended solely for the benefit of the parties and are not intended to confer third-party beneficiary rights on any other person or entity.