All items come with a one year manufacturer’s warranty against any manufacturer defects. The warranty does not cover damage resulting from misuse such as: exposure to extreme temperature, sun damage, negligence, improper assembly, accidental wear and tear, or unauthorized repair. The manufacturer will determine whether items requiring repair or replacement fall under their warranties.
We inspect all our furniture for any damage at the time of delivery. Should you receive damaged merchandise, our delivery associates will return the item or the damaged piece to the store for replacement.
If you find any damage on your furniture that was overlooked, these are the steps to follow:
- We ask that you contact us as soon as you detect damage on your furniture (you only have 72 hours to report any damage)
- Take pictures of the damaged item and send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A representative will contact you to review the next step to take
If your furniture was delivered in boxes and was not assembled by us and you find damage or missing parts, these are the steps to take:
- Make a note on the delivery receipt if there was damage on the box
- Contact us within 48 hours after delivery so we can remedy this issue
- Do not throw out the original packaging
- Our delivery team will pick up the damaged piece and bring you any missing parts
The amount of time needed to resolve issues varies, but it typically takes one to two days for missing parts. However, if a piece has to be replaced, it could be up to five days. Please note that ALL damaged pieces being replaced must accompany its original packaging.
Caravana Furniture will work quickly to get your replacement pieces or missing parts. It may take some time to order parts, transport them, and make final repairs, but we will try to facilitate this process as much as possible. We know the great inconvenience this is and we appreciate you understanding.
Manufacturer’s Mattress Limited Warranty
In the event of defective workmanship or material, your new Maxim mattress and foundation are warranted to the ORIGINAL BUYER and the original purchase date. The total years of warranty coverage you will receive, and the charge you may be asked to pay, depend on the specific Maxim Mattress product purchased. This Maxim Mattress unit is intended for residential use only. It is not designed for industrial, commercial, institutional, or rental use. Damages caused by such uses are not eligible for return, exchange, or warranty coverage.
For more information, see section“Limited Warranty Schedule on Law Label” in your Maxim Mattress Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty brochure.
NO CHARGE PERIOD
As determined by the Limited Warranty Schedule, your Maxim Mattress and/or foundation will be repaired or replaced (at Maxim Mattress’s option) at no charge.
If the identical Maxim Mattress product purchased is no longer being manufactured, the current retail price will be determined by a comparable model. Maxim Mattress reserves the right to make a final determination regarding the comparable current retail price.
If identical materials are not available at the time of service, Maxim Mattress reserves the right to substitute materials of equal or higher quality when necessary.
Warranty Coverage Details
Mattresses are covered by the warranty if…
- Broken wires are loose or protruding through the fabric
- Severe body impressions that exceed 1.5 inches below the normal level of the product, only if the mattress has been continuously supported by a matching foundation and the appropriate frame with center support
- There’s broken or loose interior elements
- There’s loose, broken, or, splitting wood beams
- Severe body impressions that exceed 1.5 inches below the normal level of the product, only if the foundation has been continuously supported by an appropriate frame with center support
- For this warranty to be valid, your new Maxim Mattress must be supported by high-quality, properly functioning foundation comparable to Maxim construction standards
- The warranty of a queen or king size mattress, and/or foundation will apply only when the bed is supported by a frame with rigid cross support that has one or two center legs
- It is the Customer’s responsibility to transport mattress/foundation to the Maxim Mattress Facility or the point of purchase retail location. Maxim Mattress is not responsible for any transportation or transportation costs
- Proof of purchase is required for all claims
- Purchase date, purchase price, place of purchase, and readable Law Label are required to obtain service under this warranty
- Product registration (by mailing the form included with your mattress at time of purchase), must be signed in order to obtain service under the warranty
- Mattress handles (if any), and covering materials, are excluded from the warranty
Beyond the No Charge Period
- Beyond the no charge period of your warranty, your Maxim Mattress and/or foundation will be repaired (but not replaced) at a charge for labor and materials as calculated by the Limited Schedule (please refer to your mattress’s Limited Warranty brochure to view the Limited Schedule)
The Warranty Does Not Cover
- Shipping & handling, transportation, or inspection costs
- Comfort and/or firmness performance
- Bedding height
- Sheet fit
- Mattress fabric cover
- Fabric stains, soiling, fluid penetration, tears, or burns
- Bedding used in hotels, motels, or institutional facilities
- Merchandise sold “as is”, merchandise sold from second hand parties, or, floor samples
- Bent perimeter border wires
- Corner guards
- Replacement of another piece in a sleep set (Unless defective)
- Body impressions less than 1.5 inches in depth
- Sagging in mattress less than 1.5 inches in depth
- Damage to the mattress or foundation from misuse or abuse
- Mattress damage due to using an inappropriate foundation or inappropriate bed frame
Maxim Mattress reserves the right to refuse service and void the warranty if the mattress and/or foundation are found to be in an unsanitary condition (due to blood, bodily fluid stains, soiling, infestation, or other abuse), abused, damaged through accident or neglect, or if the mattress/foundation has evidence of damage from liquid penetration, use of cleaning fluids, or whenever the product failure is caused by factors other than defective workmanship or materials.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, ARE LIMITED TO THE LESSER OF THEIR DURATION UNDER LOCAL LAW OR TO THE DURATION OF THE WRITTEN WARRANTY.
Maxim Mattress Company is not liable for consequential damages occasioned by any breath of this warranty or of any other spress or implied warranty or guarantee available to the buyer, including the product’s suitability for any person’s medical problem. Some state’s regulations do not allow limitations on the duration of implied warranties, or exclusions and limitations on incidental or consequential damages. In this case, the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
This warranty is given by the Maxim Mattress Manufacturer whose name and address are on the Law Tag attached to your Maxim Mattress product.